Troubleshooting and Electrical Repair
Electrical problems can be an inconvenience, but they can also present a safety and fire hazard.
Exact Electric has the training, tools and experience to handle your problem from trouble shooting to diagnosis to professional repair. We can solve your problem and ensure that your electrical service is safe and reliable.
Nearly everyone has experienced a power failure.
When this happens, the first thing to do is determine whether the problem lies in your house’s system or is a utility company outage. If the whole house is out and it looks like your neighbors have lost power too, call the utility company. If any of your home’s electrical power works—receptacles or lights in another room, for example—the problem is with your system.
Electrical problems can come up at any time and for many reasons:
- Remodel work
- Poor installation
- Even electrical failure due to age
- and outdated standards to name a few.
Are you experiencing any of the following electrical issues?
- Outdated panel? A breaker that continually trips?
- Recurring problems with blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers
- Flickering lights
- A burning smell or unusual odor near appliances or wiring
- A sizzling sound at wall switches or outlets
- Appliances that deliver a slight shock when touched
- A sparking or damaged electrical outlet
If you are thinking about doing any exterior work on your home that requires digging, make sure to have all your utilities located before you do any digging.