Would you like to work with a growing electric company, with a stellar reputation in the Seattle area? We are looking for quality minded electricians that like what they do, work well with homeowners/business owners, take pride in his/her work and want to be long-term additions to the Exact Electric team. The work includes commercial and residential projects.
We are looking for:
- Licensed in state of Washington to perform electrical installations
- Licensed to drive
- Have reliable transportation
- Have basic electricians hand tools and cordless drill
- Be familiar with NEC and WAC rules-Ability to complete time sheets and log material on a daily basis
Office Manager/Bookkeeper/HR Admin:
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and provide the following skill set:
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Knows QuickBooks
- Assist with answering phones
- HR administration
- Job costing – after a job is complete, figure out what it costs in terms of hours and materials
We’d love to hear from you! If you or someone you know may be interested, please contact us. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know of someone who is looking for a journeyman electrician position?
Refer them and you could receive a $500 reward.
Exact Electric is growing and we are looking for a journey level electrician for residential and commercial projects and we would like to reward you for your help. If you know of someone with the following qualifications, please introduce us and if the referral is a good fit and the partnership lasts more than 60 days we will give you $500. Contact us or send us an email with contact information for the person you are referring.