Why a lighting retrofit
A lighting retrofit can save you money through energy savings and reduced overhead. With a lighting upgrade you will experience greater productivity through better quality lighting and improved safety conditions.
Exact Electric’s lighting retrofit services can:
- Save you money by reducing energy usage
- Help you understand your building’s lighting costs and whether it’s effective
- Qualify you for energy-saving incentives from your local utility company
- Minimize your impact on the environment
We specialize in upgrading lighting for both commercial businesses, tenant improvements and residences. Our electrical expertise, including building from the ground up and remodels, means we provide solutions customized to your needs and your space.
We meet with you to understand what you want to accomplish and then we walk your through how to make it happen.
Is it time to retrofit your lighting?
Here are some good reasons to consider a lighting upgrade:
- Your parking lot lighting is five to ten years old
- Tenants are complaining about the harshness of fluorescent lighting
- You would like to refresh or update the look of your space
- High-burn-time or hard-to-reach areas that need maintenance now
LED lighting retrofit know-how
No doubt you have heard about the cost and energy savings of LED technology. The benefit of LED lighting provides greater efficiency and lumen output, which increases the brightness of a fixture. They also make fixtures more adaptable for varying voltages. However, you may wonder if investing in an LED retrofit is a good move for your business and whether the lights are actually better than what is currently installed.
Get the most out of your electrical inspection and find out if a retrofit LED lighting project is right for you. We can help. While it may be a large investment upfront, the lighting retrofit can provide significant energy savings that can pay big dividends in the future. However, the first step is to do an walk-thru with a trusted, licensed electrician.
Save energy. Look good doing it.
The new lighting technology of today has made retrofits and renovations even more pleasing to the eye. Not only are you saving money, your property can look fantastic!
Lighting technology has come a long way just in the past decade so now is a great time to consider retrofitting your home or commercial property.